Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So Big!

Mitch likes to climb into Maria's crib and wrestle around with her! He throws the blanket over her head and they both giggle like crazy--it's my favorite sound! He was playing with his toys from the Cars movie he borrowed from Grandpa and his cars talk to each other and he says, "you're my best friend!" So I asked him who Mom's best friend is and he looks around, smiles and says, "Daddy!" I then asked, "Who's Mitchell's best friend?" And just like in elementary school I was waiting on his answer, hoping it was me, and he smiles again and says, "Chris!" Now that's pretty cool!
Maria still was not very happy to have Chris hold her, but she did sit on Mom's lap right next to Chris through dinner. It could have been because I was feeding her broccoli too, she does love her food!

1 comment:

wendy lewis said...

it's been fun catching up on your blog! love to all of you. xo