Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 2009






It's been a long and busy winter. We enjoy seeing Chris around as he is now working back at Epiphany full time and looking for some theatre gigs. He is looking into an internship at the Children's Theatre--it's a non paid internship, but it would be nice to get in somewhere. After the little ones went to sleep we enjoyed some ice cream and brownies--we conserved water by not using dishes!



I figure we won't get many more of these photos of the kids cuddling together!




Our recent snowfall and snow day was spent playing in the snow around the house. Mitchell helped me shovel and Maria snuck around to the back yard to swing! It was so bright with the white snow and the sun shining that afternoon.









Mama and Maria are T-I-R-E-D!










"I'm Batman...I have a cape," says Maria.
"Mitchell, who are you?" I ask. He responds,
"I'm SuperMan!"
"What are you doing?"
"Saaaaviiing Aaaanimals!"

No comments: