Wednesday, October 17, 2007






Mitchell got a haircut! I asked him if he wanted to go to "Barber Bob's", which is now run by Barber Buzz, and he said, "No, I want to go to Grandma's haircut store!" So we stopped in at Family Salon and Mitch got a haircut while Grandma had her hair done in the next chair over!
First it was Natalie's pants, now it's Mom's tights--I'm a little worried about this boy! He wore the same Thomas the tank engine shirt 3 days in a row last week. Hey, whatever works to get me to work on time! A teacher, Anne, from my school also brings her girls, Lily and Cora, to Weecare Daycare, and she caught me the other morning feeding Mitch and Maria Pringles on the way to drop them off! She said I was an awesome mom--and told half the teachers at CFHS my trick! If they only knew...
And last, but not least, another still life by Mitch--new Thomas the Tank Engine shoes his dad picked out for him. This was a photo taken by Mitchell.

No comments: